Thursday, September 30, 2010

More pictures of Kedougou

Here is the welcome sign you find welcoming you to my regional house (a place where all volunteers in the region can come hang out with internet and running water)!! NOTE: through the doors is NOT my regional house, there are actually no walls to the house because it is a series of huts

Here is the pet monkey one of the volunteer's family has. I'm actually thinking about getting one of these as a pet for me!

This is the Gambia river that goes through Kedougou. I took this picture as I waited for my warthog sandwich to be prepared.


Here is my delicious warthog sandwich. It's got onions, tomatoes, and BBQ sauce (don't get excited they don't have BBQ sauce in Senegal. This was a gift from one of the volunteer's family's in the States). This sandwich is a MUST when visitng Kedougou!!!




And after a long day of biking around town, having a warthog sandwich, and drinking a beer by the Gambia river, what better way is there to unwind then to apply an avocado and oatmeal mask!!!



1 comment:

Brandyn said...

always a pleasure to see you :)
B.