Monday, August 9, 2010

On my way to Africa

So I have officially left Raleigh, NC and after bawling my eyes out at the airport I have finally started to think about the new adventure waiting for me. It's a double edge sword because as I will miss everyone in the States I have so many new experiences waiting for me to enjoy. I want to let everyone know that I will miss you terribly. Thank you for helping me through the good and the bad times. Thank you all for making me smile and laugh. I appreciate each and every one of you and I hope you all know how much I'll miss you.
See you in Africa!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will miss you baby. i am very proud of you. you are gonna have a priceless experience.
B

Anonymous said...

Hey, Alex, we'll be thinking about you every day and wondering what you're up to next! You know we'll be watching this blog faithfully! Good luck, have fun...what an experience!!
All our love, Mary Lynn & Dave (Mr.& Mrs. Shaw)