Friday, October 29, 2010

Farewells and Swearing-in

Sangalkam crew posing for a picture before our families come for our final lunch!




Hanging out with my host parents for the last time



A picture of all of the families eating an amazing lunch. I just thought you'd like to see some more traditional garb




The Sangalkam group with our host families at our good-bye lunch




My outfit was a gift from my previous host family, not something that I would pick out, but it was nice of them to give it to me. I am receiving my letter saying I am a volunteer!!


My official letter and ID stating that I am a Peace Corps volunteer!!!!




The US ambassador to Senegal and I


The Sangalkam group all dressed up with our language teacher.


Is this a glimpse into the future???

1 comment:

Brandyn said...

it is good to see you in at least picture form!...